Brain training for the brain is what exercise is to the body so if you want to build a better brain, you need brain exercises to strengthen your brain. To make it easier to keep up with your brain exercises, these apps make brain training on the go super convenient…
This app features a dual n-back training program that has been proven by independent research. It increases fluid intelligence, focus, and short term memory by more than 40% in less than 20 days with just thirty minutes of daily training.
- Increase your IQ
- Improve your memory and focus
- Boost your test scores at school
- Restore lost brain function due to aging, head injury, disease, depression, or stress
Memorize the images on the grid. On the next screen, the objects will be listed on the left hand column. You need to drag them to their respective positions shown previously.
Train your brain in 5 different areas:
- problem solving
This app tests your brain power based on your game performance on memory, logic, calculation and visual.
A collection of 8 Logical Reasoning, Working Memory and Fluid Intelligence games designed to enhance your planning, problem solving, attention and information processing skills.
- Fire Fighter
- Animal Defender
- Letter Sequence
- Evens & Vowels
- Pick Me
- Why Am I Odd?
- Sort Me
- Arrange Me
Like it says, this app offers a variety of problems that require the user to complete the series of images by selecting the right image from a multiple-choice answer.
This app offers a variety of games to develop immediate, short-term and long-term memory, logical thinking and attention.
How it works:
- You are shown a box with different objects.
- You have several seconds to memorize objects.
- Your goal is to put objects back in the same order. The faster the better.
If you need help, you can use a limited number of hints (with time penalty). Each difficulty (Easy, Normal, Genius) has different number of hints available. There are six levels and three levels of difficulty with a board of achievements to track your progress.
How it works:
- Memorise the objects in a sequence.
- Answer a random question about the sequence you have just memorised.
Designed by neuroscientists to train memory, attention, flexibility, problem solving and speed, this apps offers a series of brain training games that have been proven to improve working core cognitive abilities in several studies.
A series of challenges to train your brain in the following categories: Visual, Memory, Logic, Math, and Focus.
More mini games to train Visual, Memory, Logic, Math, and Focus…
Remember the images shown on the screen. On the next screen, identify the missing images.
Smart Test is a brain training game that improves observation, analytical reasoning, imagination and creativity through 4 different games:
- Shape – Identify the next shape from the pattern
- Space – Imagine the 3D structure by folding the shape
- Number – Identify the next number from the pattern
- Puzzle – Identify the individual puzzle pieces
Fun puzzle app for developing logic skills. The aim is to find a way to move the other cars out of the way so the red car can get to the exit.