“Develop and Nurture Your Child’s Full Potential” and “Unlock Your Special Need’s Potential”
- Nature vs Nurture
- Whole Word vs Phonics Reading
- How to teach your baby to READ and do MATH?
- Discover new ways to understand and bond with your child
- Develop the confidence & enthusiasm & give your child the best start in life
- Mobility and Intellectual Development
- Unlock the potential in your child diagnosed with
- Autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s Syndrome, Hyperactivity,
- Development and Speech Delay
Mr Lawrence Lee
Chief Consultant, Glenn Doman S.E. Asia
Lawrence Lee has over twenty years of experience instructing and guiding parents to teach their children based on the works of Glenn Doman and The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential (IAHP) to achieve their potential. He has taught and helped well over 20,000 parents with babies from the ages of birth to six years.
Where is it?
When is it?
23rd May 2015
- 2:00 to 3:30pm – Develop and Nurture Your Child’s Full Potential
- 4:00 to 5:30pm – Unlock Your Special Need’s Potential
For more information or to register, call:
Facebook: Glenn Doman Intellectual Program
About the Glenn Doman Baby Program
Turn Play into Learning and Learning into Play!
The Glenn Doman Baby Program believes that children come first. Their mission is to partner with families to help them develop enthusiastic learners. The Glenn Doman Baby Program helps children:
- Unleash their infinite potential
- Develop a solid educational foundation
- Achieve early reading and problem solving abilities
- Increase and improve their social and intellectual skills
- Build on their physical strength and mobility that will enhance their learning capability
And, most importantly, find joy in learning!