About the Organisers
The Positive Pregnancy Workshop is organised by Pitterpatter – your comprehensive guide to women’s health, pregnancy and parenting.
What you will learn
Tips from the experts on:
- The ABCs of Delivery – preparing for the big day and coping during the early weeks of delivery
- Tiny Tot Watch – common childhood illnesses, vaccinations and growth
- Nutrition 101 – fact or fiction? Your guide to meal planning and weight management during pregnancy
- Cord Blood Banking – investing in your family’s future
- Child Safety – your ultimate guide to child passenger safety
- Medical Protection – for Mum and bub
- Enhanced response to music in pregnancy
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease
- Supernanny Tips – establishing routines and sleeping habits for babies
- Breastfeeding roadblocks and solutions – how to overcome nursing problems and continue breastfeeding
- Basic Childcare – bathing, diapering, swaddling and umbilical cord care
Exclusively for Mums:
- Confinement practices – basic confinement do’s and don’t’s
- Hair and skin care – hair loss and bad skin, what to do?
- How to push – exercise for easy labour
Exclusively for Dads:
- The prepared father – how can I be supportive?
- Productive time and stress management
- Lunch and Tea Break – provided
- Preggie Mum Fashion Show
- Tour of Knowledge
- Lucky Draw
When is it?
Sunday 16 November 2014 from 10am to 5:30pm
Where is it?
Fees: RM 25 per person
Please call/email to reserve your seats. Bookings accepted from now until 10 November 2014:
- Mobile: 013-206 0570 / 013-371 8697
- Email: [email protected]