English Champ is running a series of talks for parents and educators:
Fever Story by Dr Chin Wai Soong
- Why do children always have fever?
- How to manage children with fever at home safely and confidently
- What are the dangerous symptoms associated with a fever that parents must know
Connecting with Your Child – Ms Aileen Hoe
- Achieve the results you want when disciplining your child
- Verbal and non-verbal messages you send to your child
- When rewards backfire
A Hyperactive Mind – Ms Katyana Azman
- What is ADHD and how to differentiate its traits from normal childlike behaviour?
- Why is ADHD the most common behavioral disorder found in children worldwide?
- Advice on how to navigate diagnostic procedures and avenues for therapy
Nutrition for a Child – Ms Chang Sau Fun
- Understanding the body’s natural resistance
- Nutritional knowledge on how to make your child stronger from the inside
When is it?
- Saturday 14 March 2015
What time is it?
- 3pm to 6pm
Where is it?
Global Business and Convention Centre – 8 Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya.
For more information, please call: 03-77261126.