This exercise is for adults to help release stress. Move your body around to help release tension. Try exercises such as abdominal crunches, a headstand, push-ups, or the back-bridge.
This exercise is also for adults to help you get into the right frame of mind. Start with abdominal breathing, then see yourself in a positive light and as one who can access your highest power.
Rod (Stick) Imaging
- Lie on the floor.
- Close your eyes.
- Take three deep breaths at your own pace.
- As you breathe in, visualise yourself as a hard rod, counting one, two, and three as your stiffen.
- Lift your back up from the floor a couple of inches and hold for about 10 seconds.
- As you release your breath, return to the floor and become supple and soft.
- Repeat the stiffening and release three times each.
Artificial Light Training
What your will need:
- lamp stand
- naked, 30-watt light bulb (fluorescent tubes will not work)
- Gaze at the light bulb from a distance of 6.5 feet for about 30 seconds without blinking.
- Switch off the light.
- Close your eyes and observe the afterimage.
Quantum Speed Reading (Flying into Books)
- Hold a wrapped book in boths hands.
- Say to yourself: “This book is a friend.”
- Afterimage yourself becoming one with the book.
- Concentrate, then fly into the book.
- Write or draw the contents of what you saw or felt in the book.
Tip: A picture book is recommended at the beginning.
Quantum Speed Reading (Flying into Specific Pages of the Book)
Fly into specific pages in a book that you decide on beforehand. One way you could do this is to use imagery to miniaturise yourself, then enter the book to absorb the contents.