What Will You Learn?
- horse riding
- horse behaviour and safety
- horse breeds and terminology
- horse feeding and bathing
- horse grooming and saddling
- horse marking and ID
- stable management
- farrier works
- demo on veterinary skills
- games and other fun activities
- When is it: 10 to 12 June 2015 (3 days 2 nights)
- Fees: RM280 per person (meals and accommodation included)
- Register 3 family members and Mum or Dad can come along for free
- Limited to the first 50 registrants so hurry!
Early Bird Discount before 2 June 2015 – Get 20% off
More than just a recreational and riding club, Denai Alam Recreational and Riding Club (DARC) is a sanctuary for the mind, body and soul. They are the perfect place for families and friends to get together on the weekends, away from the busy city life.
DARC offers parents and children the opportunity to discover and enjoy recreational riding activities. They encourage families to think of them as the ‘kindergarten’ for horse riding where everyone can get up-close-and-personal with horses. DARC allows children to be near horses and ponies, learn how to handle them and eventually, be good amateur riders.
“DARC is the ‘kiddie’ for horse riding. It’s the place where children as well as their parents can develop basic riding skills that prepare them when they go for more advanced classes at established riding schools.” – Terry Teo, Founder of DARC.
See also: Darc Horse Riding Lessons and Packages