Uh Oh! What Happened Here?
This is probably not the page you were looking for and you’re probably wondering what happened to it. Well the short story is that I had some technical issues. While attempting to fix it, I accidentally deleted Figur8 Sports. Yeah, that’s kinda what can happen when you let a tech idiot fix things like this. The good news is that I managed to salvage the blog and moved it here and it’s now called “Back to Basics“.
Unfortunately, many of the internal links are no longer working, so here are 10 of our most popular posts and a navigation list.
- Jungle School for Adults – An Encounter with Bukit Saga
- Hiking in Bukit Kiara – The Road Less Travelled
- Figurerobics with Jung Dayeon
- Tracking Workouts from Polar Beat to Apple Watch
- Nordictrack SL 728 Recombent Exercise Bike
- Beginners Rock Climbing – Tying-in to a Climbing Harness
- Bukit Melawati Hiking Trail
- Bukit Gasing – the All-Natural Stairmaster
- Bukit Tabur East
- Workout Apps – Seven by Perigee