When Gavin was little – back before he could walk and decide where he wanted to go – I would take him window shopping and I would hit all the baby shops to look at all the cool new stuff available. Ever since Gavin found his feet, he’s been deciding where we go and that was it for me at the baby shops. Now that Gavin’s at school, I’m window shopping with Gareth at the baby shops again and I’ve discovered that there are so many very cool new products in the market.
One of the cool new products I’ve seen in the market recently is the Mebby Body Up.
What so special about it? It grows up with your baby. The Mebby Body-Up is a romper designed to fit a child from birth up to age 3. This new generation high tech fabric stretches as your baby increases in size. Now this would have been perfect for my babies…
Aside from the fact that you never have to buy another baby romper again after you get a set of these, the Mebby Body-Up also boasts the following benefits:
- The fabric if thermoregulatory so it’s warm in winter and cool in summer.
- It’s seamless so it won’t irritate your baby’s sensitive skin.
- Because it has a special soft fit, it not only grows with your baby it also adapts itself to the movements of your baby.
- It’s easy to wash – quick-drying and crease-free.
- It’s anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and hypoallergenic.
Is there anything else you could ask for?
I’ve seen it at Safe ‘N’ Sound in 1Utama and Mamours in Midvalley Megamall. Mamours is part of Planete Enfants so I’m assuming you can find it at all their branches. It is also available online from FabulousMom and The Baby Loft. It costs RM 188, but The Baby Loft is currently running a promotion and retailing it at RM 178.60. If you think about how much baby clothes costs these days, it’s actually pretty worth it.