DreamBox Learning recently released a new version of the DreamBox Math Game that now includes lessons up to 3rd grade. The new version features more than 500 in depth math lessons that help children develop fluency, concepts, and problem solving skills.
What is DreamBox Learning Math Game?
DreamBox Learning Math Game is an online math program designed to make learning math fun for children ranging from kindergarten to 3rd grade. It is a completely individualised learning experience built around the NCTM (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics) math learning Focal Points.
The game presents a series of math problems in the form of an adventure which helps to captivate your child attention and make learning math fun.
What DreamBox Learning Math Game Offers:
- A fun, interactive math program that helps kids build real math skills for a solid foundation
- Math games adapt dynamically by skill level according to each individual child
- Completely web-based math program that you can start using today – no waiting for discs in the mail
- Over 500 math lessons
- Parents get real-time updates via e-mail & the Parent Dashboard to observe how your child is progressing
- Kids learn how to apply what they’ve learned online to pencil & paper tests!
Discovering that math has never been so fun!
View the new 3rd Grade addition to the DreamBox program:
To launch the new extension to the program, DreamBox Learning is offering free – a one month’s subscription to DreamBox Learning K-3 Math and it’s new 3rd grade curriculum.
To Enter, all you have to do is:
- Subscribe to Babylicious to receive free updates (make sure you confirm your subscription!)
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Send me your name and email.
And you’re in for the running.
To get more entries, you can:
- Retweet: “Win a free subscription to DreamBox Learning Online Math Program @ Babylicious – http://xr.com/evxh” to get an additional entry.
- Blog about this contest and get an additional 5 entries.
Competition closes May 30 and the winner’s name will be drawn out of a hat by none other than Gavin.