There will be a Glenn Doman “How To Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligence Course” in November, 2010. A team from the US will be coming to Malaysia to present the course.
What you will learn
How to teach your baby:
- Intellectual development
- Physical excellence
- Foreign languages
- The objectives of The Institutes
- Heredity and environment
- Kids: the myth versus the reality
- Why teach your baby to read
- A reading demonstration by mothers and children
- How to teach your baby to read
- How the brain grows
- What is intelligence?
- Potential intelligence
- How to create intelligence
- What is encyclopedic knowledge?
- How to give your child encyclopedic knowledge
- Why mothers are the best teachers
- Myths about genius
- Teaching the facts versus the laws
- Kids and instant mathematics
- A math demonstration by mothers and children
Places are limited – think they’re only taking 80 registrations. To reserve your spot, please call:
- Malaysia: Lily – 019-6001380; or Fiona – 019-6001571
- South East Asia: Katherine or Lawrence – +65-64563526
Book before 15 September 2010 to get an early bird discount.