In right brain education, there are three different type of linking memory exercises:
To learn more about each exercise, please click on the links to read the articles.
In Shichida, the aim of sequential linking memory is to be able to recall 1000 images in order.
Download Sequential Linking Memory Flash Cards:
Download Random Linking Memory Flash Cards:
- Random Linking Memory
- Random Linking Memory2
- Random Linking Memory3
- Random Linking Memory4
- Random Linking Memory5
- Make Your Own Linking Memory Cards
- Random Story 1
- Random Story 2
- Random Story 3
- Random Story 4
- Random Story 5
- Random Story 6
- Linking Memory Flash Card Deck
- Random Linking Memory Story – Dinosaurs 1
- Random Linking Memory Story – Dinosaurs 4
- Random Linking Memory Story – Dinosaurs 5
- Random Linking Memory Story – Dinosaurs 6
- Random Linking Memory Story – Dinosaurs 8
Read this article on linking memory to learn how to use these cards.
You can also use the following Linking Memory App for iPhone/iPad if you want more exercises for practicing random linking memor.
Linking Memory Flash Cards on BrillKids Little Reader:
You will need BrillKids Little Reader Software to use these flash cards.