The way Quantum Speed Reading works is that flipping through the pages of a book at high speed switches on the right-brain computer. What makes QSR different from general speed-reading is that a book is “bounced through” in a flash. In this way the quantum vibrations emanating from the book are transformed into light and imagery – the information by which the contents of the book can be understood. The following are the right-brain functions activated in QSR:
- The right brain’s autotranslation function: Foreign languages change to the reader’s language.
- The right brain’s imaging function: Words change to images.
- The right brain’s script-changing function: For Japanese readers, kanji characters change to phonetic hiragana script.
The Benefits of QSR
Fast reading is only the beginning of the benefits of QSR. Through doing QSR, positive changes occur in the following areas of life:
- Speed and processing ability
- Personal relations, including the parent-child relationship
- Development of talents
Program for Infants and Toddlers
- Mother speaking to the child
- Daily life experiences
- Reading picture books with child (i.e., picture book with a few words and big letters, frequently repeated, with the child speaking when old enough)
Basic Point: Communicating mother’s love fully through skin-ship, that is, cuddling, hugging, and bathing
- Imaginary stories in which the child is the hero
- Playing at being something or somebody
- Playing with toy dishes with Mom in the kitchen
- Playing outside in nature
- Playing with friends
- Picture books (i.e., eight-page picture book); rereading books to the child that he or she enjoys
- Child speaking with friends
- Playing in groups (e.g., at preschool)
- Picture books and other books (i.e., widening the scope to include books adults enjoy, too)
- QSR: 1) Flying in to your Mom’s belly (the womb), in to your own body, and in to books; 2) Mother shows how to flip through books (without checking the contents)
Program for Children (Elementary Grades)
Step 3: Quantum Speed-Reading. Begins with relaxation, then concentration, visualizing lying on the back, then three deep breaths, the rod imaging, the artificial light training, flying in to a book, flying in to a specific page of the book, checking the content by verbalizing it and writing it down as words and pictures.
Step 4: Quantum Speed-Reading. Staring practice, afterimage training, eye training, lying down and breathing deeply, rod imaging, artificial light training, blindfolded QSR, QSR with colors from a book, images and messages from the book, and book content (what the author was feeling, your own thoughts on it).