The Infant Training Program
The foundation of “Child Power” lies in a child’s infancy. Tobitani believes that children who have been raised in the abundant love of their parents will use the ability for love and peace. In natural surroundings, where children are playing together, they are full of loving feelings. Playing games that connect them to their mothers and sitting on their mothers’ laps reading a picture book are experiences that form the foundation for amazing abilities. In these ways, children’s minds and bodies are educated.
The Children’s Program
In terms of methodology for teaching elementary school children, a blend of both right and left brain techniques must be used.
1. Use whatever time is available to practice QSR.
2. Aside from practicing QSR, children should also read storybooks and have fun putting themselves in the position of the hero as they read.
3. Do QSR on all genre of books as well as different languages. It makes no difference how easy or difficult the books are.
4. Keep track of results over time. These are the important points to note:
- Flip the pages of books
- Check the colours emitted from the books and the language changes
- Use red-orange-yellow detection, then on to green-blue-purple (right-brain practice)
- What is the message from the book saying about the method of study? How should the learning process be done?
The Adult Program
Do the training program as a way of reading a book. After you have finished, flip through the pages of any book that comes into your hands. Allow the books to naturally become a part of your life.
- Before beginning training, take the Child Power Test. After the training program has been completed, test the Child Power Test again.
- Single-mindedly continue to repeat the exercises.
- Blindfolded QSR – Helps to break the barrier of our surface consciousness. Blindfolded helps to break the surface consciousness and allows the deeper levels of consciousness to get activated.
- QSR is a speed-reading technique that awakens the diencephalon. Being able to do QSR means having the ability to image things. This is referred to as Child Power. Take the child power test to track changes. QSR activates the essential aspect of our consciousness (diencephalon). As a result of doing QSR, many wondrous things begin to happen.