1. Print out two sets of slides 2 to 15.
2. Cut out the pictures from slides 4 to 15.
3. Select 4 or 5 pictures to use and arrange them on your grid before hand.
4. Give your child the blank grid with the same pictures to arrange (only give your child the pictures you have used, keep the rest out of sight).
5. Flash your grid for 10 seconds then hide it.
6. Ask your child to place her pictures onto her grid from her memory.
7. Once she is done, check them off your grid.
8. Repeat using any combination of images.
Note: some images included are harder to recall than others. The more complex and random images will present a greater challenge for your child.
Download these exercises for the Space Memory Activity:
More Space Memory Kits:
Space Memory Apps: