BrillKids has won another two awards for Little Reader Deluxe:
- Mom’s Best Network
- The National Parenting Center
About Mom’s Best Award
Mom’s Best Award (MBA) was created to give moms and expecting moms an opportunity to share insights about prenatal, infants, toddlers, children, tween, preteen and teen products with other parents. When a product earns the Mom’s Best Award designation, real moms have evaluated it and it has passed the strict Mom’s Best Award evaluation process as conducted by real moms.
About The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
The National Parenting Center’s (TNPC) Seal of Approval program is an independent testing procedure conducted to judge a variety of products introduced and marketed to the parent/child consumer market. The Seal
of Approval program is designed to continue the efforts of The National Parenting Center, which was chartered in 1989 to help create better informed parents as they tackle the challenges of parenting in the new millennium.
To celebrate, BrillKids are giving 10% off any single BrillKids Online Store purchase from now until September 5, 2011. Here’s the 10% Discount Code: BKwins2.
Please note: This promotion applies only to orders made at the BrillKids Online Store. The discount DOES NOT include shipping rates. No adjustments can be made on prior sales. BrillKids reserves the right to change this promotion at any time. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. This promotion is valid only until 05-September-2011.
The Benefits of Early Literacy
Children with early literacy skills are more likely to have:
- An academic advantage over children who do not have early literacy skills
- Expanded vocabulary and writing skills
- Healthy social and emotional development
- Longer attention spans, promoting better retention of information in school
- Enhanced imaginative and critical thinking skills
- A sense of closeness and intimacy with their parents
- Enhanced memory and higher levels of concentration
Read more about the importance of early literacy.
- Reading is the Key to Unlocking Academic Success
- Reading Makes Children Smarter
- Learning to Read – Starting Early