For those who are interested, Shichida Malaysia offers a prenatal education course. In fact, this course has been available for some time but due to the lack of awareness, it has not been running. In order to run the course, they a minimum of 15 participants. Once they have that, they will schedule a date and time for it.
Here are the details of the course:
Duration: 2 x 3 hour sessions (6 hours in total)
Cost: RM450 for parents with children attending Shichida; RM500 for the general public
Trainer: Jocelyn Khoo
Venue: Makoto Ballroom, 12th Floor Wisma Lim Foo Yong, 86 Jalan Raja Chulan
Requirements: Only applicable to pregnant mothers (3-7 months preferred)
What you will learn:
- What is prenatal education?
- Method of right brain training during pregnancy
- Food for the foetal environment
- Three sacred treasures of child-rearing
- How to develop a calm and good child in the womb
- Communicating effectively with your unborn baby
- The Shichida Method birthing approach
- Proper breastfeeding procedures and brain quality
- How to protect your unborn baby from brain injury and other disorders
- Managing your new-born baby
Benefits of Shihcida prenatal education:
By teaching words and by sending images through heart-to-heart communication, a baby will develop the right brain ability and be born with genius. These babies grow up with 6 characteristics:
- always calm and smiling
- seldom agitated.
- does not wake up crying at night.
- sociable and does not cling onto his/her mother. Happy to be carried by grandmother and grandfather.
- absorbs information fast. Quick to understand things.
- Strong right brain ability.
For more information, please contact Shichida on +603-21442555. This course is currently available in Malaysia, however, if you have a Shichida center in your country, you should try calling them to ask if they offer this course.