Little Reader is an effective learning system by BrillKids that can help you teach your children to read.
About BrillKids Little Reader:
- Little Reader has a comprehensive curriculum that cover 3000 words in 180 categories with daily lessons over 12 months leading your child from single words to complete stories.
- It is easy to use. All it takes is just five minutes, once or twice a day, over five days a week, and it is as simple as pressing play.
- Little Reader utilises proven techniques, incorporating flashcards, phonics, and multi-sensorial methods making learning to read fun and engaging.
- Each lesson is unique, showing different pictures, fonts and sounds of the same word to broaden your child’s experience, and to make lessons more interesting.
- You can also personalise the lessons with your baby’s name, personal photographs and videos, and your baby’s favourite words.
- Once you complete the curriculum, you can download more files for free from the BrillKids Forum.
- Little Reader also offers a Chinese curriculum for those who want to teach their children to read Mandarin.
Read our Review on Little Reader.
UPDATE: Little Reader Version 3 is Now Available! Read all about the new upgrades!
- Little Reader – Our Review
- Download the accessory Little Reader flashcards we made (free!)
- My son at age 5 was able to read Level 10 Peter and Jane books without difficulty
Buy Little Reader from the BrillKids online store, and get 10% off your purchase with the following code: BKAFF36716.
Little Reader Languages:
Little Reader is also available in the following languages:
- Little Reader Chinese
- Little Reader French
- Little Reader Thai
- Little Reader Spanish
- Little Reader Russian
- Little Reader Arabic