Right Brain Education is an enhanced learning system of right brain exercises and brain development games for your baby, infant, toddler, preschooler or elementary child’s mind and heart. We place emphasis on the education of the heart, as well as the balanced emotional development of your child — both intellect (IQ) and creative intuition (EQ).
Right Brain Education is a powerful program to strengthen your family relationships and give your children the means to achieve what they desire in life. It is not necessarily a process geared toward producing results like “super” genius children (although the results can be truly amazing).
We want you to relax and have fun with these methods, and not be so concerned about the results. In fact, an atmosphere of fun, joy and freedom is essential for its success.
Right Brain Education is an acceleration.
By planting the seeds of math, music, spoken and written languages, science, art, cultures (and more!) early in life, your child’s mind will have a rich subconscious library of information. Your child’s mind will naturally crave to learn more about the world around him, eagerly building his growing mental library.
And when high-quality input is combined with joyful play, creative imagination and logical thinking activities, both hemispheres of the brain are stimulated, resulting in an incredible whole-brain acceleration.
Right Brain Education is an awakening.
This is because the right-brain pathway opens with love. A right-brain classroom is full of hugs and praise, smiles and cheer, giggles and deep sighs of relaxation. Children raised in a heart-based program become sensitive, wise, passionate, curious, loving and kind human beings.
In the video below, Right Brain Master Trainer Pamela Hickein gives an introduction to the principles of the right brain and the left brain which led to her development of the TweedleWink and Wink Right Brain Education programs. In the video, she talks about:
- The role of the left brain in language, logic and performing the Father principle
- Why it needs to be practical, and a decision maker
- The intuitive, feeling, emotional qualities of the right brain
- How the right side operates on “frequency” and waves
- How the right brain absorbs the frequencies of people, the environment and stimuli
- The role of the left brain as a defensive regulator
- Why whole-brain engagement depends on cooperation and trust
- How both brain sides work together in varying proportions on most task
Right Brain Education is a learning program designed to help your child (or you!) utilize and boost both sides of the brain – the logical left brain and the creative right brain.
Right Brain Education is both for early childhood learning and adult enhancement and enrichment. Children and adults alike can learn how to develop the right side of the brain, nurturing natural photographic memory and speed-learning capabilities. When both sides of the brain are used, true genius and intelligence – both intellectual and emotional – can shine!
Pamela Hickein’s heart-based approach to right-brain learning includes two programs, which correspond to two distinct stages of development:
Children ages 0 to 3 learn quickly through “an absorbent right-brain state.” Just ten minutes a day of gentle exposure to 12 simple right-brain techniques is enough to enhance your child’s life.
Later, when the logical left brain begins to emerge, Wink’s gentle seven-step approach helps keep the right-brain pathway open, enhancing photographic memory, speed learning and other right-brain abilities.
In the second video (below), Right Brain Master Trainer Pamela Hickein tells how the TweedleWink and Wink Right Brain Education programs teach to both sides of your brain. She explains:
- How your right and left brain “communicate” with each other
- Why your right brain is a sponge, impartially soaking-up all information
- How the left brain acts as a “filter” and guardian for the vulnerability of the right brain
- The right brain likes fun and play
- The right brain uses image for context
- When the left brain develops, the child begins to reason and use cognition
- The left brain uses reason and language for context
- How we teach according to brain hemisphere “percentages,” which varies by age and development
- The five general guidelines for estimating percentages of brain dominances
- The difference between TweedleWink and Wink
- Wink Junior
- A goal of Right Brain Education training is mastery of Photographic Memory and Speed Reading
- Why we teach from right brain to left brain
- Early right brain input sets the foundation for a strong neural brain network early