Scratch Art is a fun activity that the kids can get into for some holiday fun or as a quick afternoon filler. Get started with a Scratch Art Kit that comes with everything you need to get started:
- Special scratch board sheets – 4 sheets each of Silver Scratch & Sparkle, Rainbow Black, Rainbow White, and Scratch-Lite Stained Glass Sheets.
- Stencil with over 30 amazing shapes
- 3 Show-off easel frames
- Medium and fine point stylus
- 1 frame
- 64 pages
- Learn fun facts about dinosaurs
- 20 awesome prehistoric creatures to sketch
- For ages 5 and up
- White outlines on black scratch-off pages create a fun way for younger children to trace illustrations
- Wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal colors beneath
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages
Check out the full range of Scratch and Sketch Books available.
You can also get your own scratch art supplies individually. For younger children, make sure you get stencils that they can trace. You can make your own or purchase your own. To help hold the stencil in place so it doesn’t move while your child is scratching the page, tape it to your black scratch board with Scotch tape or some other similar tape that removes easily.