Brain training to the brain is like what exercise is to the body – getting a regular dose of it is beneficial for the brain. Unfortunately, like repeating the same exercise over and over again, your brain hits a plateau and the benefits that we release from continuing a training program begin decrease. To give our brains a re-charge, we need a new training program.
New training programs are not only a good way to give our brains that extra boost, it also helps to keep our children from getting bored. When kids get bored, the exercise is over. That’s why we’ve been constantly on the hunt for new puzzle game apps on the iPad.
Even better than brain training exercises are puzzle games that not only train the brain at the same time but they are also entertaining. The more fun the game is, the more engaging it is. The more engaging, the more our children will want to “train their brains” and everybody wins.
What is Bad Piggies About?
If you’ve seen Angry Birds, you’ll be familiar with the pigs. They live with the one goal of getting the Angry Birds’ eggs so they can eat them. In Bag Piggies, you need to help the pigs create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot them safely to the eggs!
Similarly to Amazing Alex, you will be given a list of objects that you can use to help create your vehicle. After that, you need to trial your vehicle to see if it can be steered so that the pigs can get the eggs and escape.
- 84 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 21 additional levels unlocked by getting three stars!
- Free updates!
- 5 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity, plus Junkyard available as IAP!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
Get Bad Piggies from the iTunes Store:
More Brain Training Apps and Games:
- Brain Training Apps for iPad/iPhone
- Brain Training Apps for iPad/iPhone 2
- More Brain Training Games and Programs
- Apps: Amazing Alex
- Apps: How to Train Your Dragon
- Apps: Think Fun
- Apps: Memory Trainer
- Apps: Where’s My Water
- Apps: Memory Magic