Successful kids have a strong foundation in the 3Rs. As part of our month’s focus on the 3R’s, we will be featuring reading (don’t miss our Little Reader Coupon giveaway!), writing and math programs for kids. This one’s dedicated to early literacy…
Education.com has launched a new program – Brainzy!
Brainzy is an online, game-based program by Education.com that helps early readers practice the skills teachers say are most important. The goal is to integrate serious learning and serious fun to produce serious outcomes.
- Serious Learning
- Unlimited access to dozens of games, stories, and activities.
- Learning through play helps cement a lifelong love of reading.
- Brainzy’s skill looping methodology helps kids develop real mastery.
- Serious Fun
- Kids love Brainzy’s playful world of fun characters and discovery.
- Unique puzzle-piece reward system keeps players motivated.
- Brainzy is ad-free and safe for kids.
- Serious Outcomes
- Early readers get critical practice in the most essential skills.
- Game based approach improves retention & boosts confidence.
- Parents track progress through a personalized dashboard.
Brainzy Educational Games has just been launched so they currently only have games for kindergarten. They expect to roll out additional grades in the near future and users who sign up today will get all the benefits of the full product soon, but at the discounted price! And parents can create profiles for up to 3 children, so if they have elementary students in multiple grades they can have one account for up to 3!