Fun activities, games to play, and great ways to inject some learning this Halloween…
Let’s Learn about Halloween
When DH bought pumpkins to carve with the boys…
They were beside themselves when the lights went out and their Jack o’ Lanterns came to life!
How to Carve Your Pumpkin
What you will need:
- Sharp knife
- Sharpie or marker pen
- Tea light candles
Warning: The pumpkin is tough to cut up so watch that knife!
There are different ways to carve a pumpkin. This was the method we followed.
Check out this one for more pumpking carving ideas:
These were some of our old DIY costumes (which we used for book week, but they double up well for Halloween).
- Pokemon Chandelure Costume
- Pokemon Gastly Costume
- Chick Costume
- Will Treaty’s Ranger’s Apprentice Costume
- Frodo Baggins Costume
- Harry Potter Costume
- Scorpion Costume
- Kahoot! – play any one of the many Halloween-themed Kahoot! quizzes and test your knowledge on this spooky holiday.
- Halloween Games on the British Council website
- Halloween Charades
- Word Scramble Party Game
- Absolute Dice – Halloween Party Game
- Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin
- Halloween Bingo
- Vampyre Hearts Card Game
- Halloween Hide and Seek
- The Night Before Halloween
- Room on the Broom
- What Was I Scared Of? – Dr Seuss
- Halloween Hustle
- The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything
- Ten Timid Ghosts
- Halloween Activity Books