Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you’ve probably know all about how crazy kids these days are about Minecraft. And if you can’t beat them, join them. So here’s how you can turn your child’s Minecraft craze to your advantage…
If your Minecraft kids need some encouragement to practice math, or if you just want to give them a quick addition refresher before going back to school, look no further.
Download Multi Taskin’ Mom’s FREE Minecraft Themed Addition Worksheets. These fun math worksheets include single digit to double digit addition, making this freebie useful for Minecraft kids ages 5 to 12.
And if you’re looking for more ways to use your child’s interest in Minecraft for learning, try these:
- Writing about the Minecraft World
- 10 Exciting Lessons for your Kindergartener Using Minecraft
- Math Lessons Using Minecraft – Show Your Work
- How Minecraft Taught my Daughter to Read
And if you want more ways to turn gaming time into learning time, don’t forget to check out all the Minecraft-themed educational products offered on Educents at a discount.
- The educational benefits of playing Minecraft
- Learn Java with Minecraft – Mod Design 1 from Youth Digital
- 67 Minecraft activities for learning