Learning music, especially a musical instrument, offers numerous benefits for children. Even if it was just a little bit of music training in childhood, it can have beneficial long term effects on your child’s adult brain.
If you want to introduce your child to the most classical of musical instruments, check this one out…
The eMedia My Violin Starter Set for Kids
The eMedia My Violin Starter Set is perfect for budding young musicians. It contains everything your child needs to play the violin and is available in three sizes so children as young as 5 years old can also learn to play!
Also included is the award-winning eMedia My Violin interactive Win/Mac CD-ROM:
What will you get?
- A quality violin with bow (available in 3 sizes: Full, 1/8, or 1/4)
- Carrying case
- eMedia My Violin CD-ROM (compatible with Windows or Mac)
What will your child learn?
The eMedia My Violin guides your child through the core elements of violin playing in over 160 lessons, including the basics, like as proper violin, hand and finger position, the elements of correct bowing technique, how to tune the instrument, and play rhythmic tunes.
The eMedia My Violin makes learning fun with games and young musicians will learn songs that they can share with friends! The eMedia My Violin includes:
- An animated keyboard, full-motion videos, and interactive games
- A metronome helps musician learn timing
- A digital recorder lets kids listen to what they played and share with family & friends!
Watch the Demo
Review of the eMedia Violin Starter Set
Listen to what Kole, age 11, has to say about the Violin Starter Set for Kids:
How to Select Your Violin Size
* The Violin Starter Set for Kids is available for a limited time for only $99 (free shipping) so hurry! Offer is limited to US customers only!
If you are searching for more musical education resources, browse through hundreds of offers on Educents.
A very big thank you to Kole for his wonderful review of the Violin Starter Set!!
International Customers can purchase the eMedia program (software only, no instruments) here:
Here are more ideas on how you can incorporate music to your lessons:
- Easy ways to add music to your lessons
- How to teach economics to elementary kids with music
- Adding musical instruments to your lessons
- 9 ways to bring music into your homeschool
- 5 ways to “teach” music to your preschooler
- Why you should send your child for music lessons
- Brain scans show how learning a musical instrument enhances our brains
- The Suzuki Method
- Piano Maestro