- Math exists in every aspect of our daily lives
- Most jobs require at least a basic proficiency in math, and many of the top fastest growing careers require a background in Math
- Good mathematical knowledge helps us make better economic and political decisions
- Math is a great subject for developing problem solving skills, logical deduction, and reasoning
And early exposure to Math can be beneficial. Here’s a fun way to introduce early Math concepts to young children…
This Early Math DVD set from Rock ‘N’ Learn is a fun way to boost math skills for the early grades. Math facts are easy to learn with fun music and exciting animation. Learn all about counting coins and bills and practice making change. Kids will learn to tell time to the hour, half hour, and minute using traditional analog clocks.
- Addition & Subtraction Rap DVD – Rap along with the Hip Hop Hamster and his animated friends for a fast and easy way to build speed and accuracy for adding sums up to 18 and subtracting differences from 18. This DVD covers concepts and facts in order and mixed. Delayed answers allow students to check themselves. Includes practice with 498 facts.
- Money & Making Change DVD – Penny and Bill know how to shake things up when it comes to counting money and making change. Fun songs and activities give plenty of practice with real-world skills. Kids learn about coins and how they relate to one another, strategies for counting coins and bills, skip counting, expressing money in written terms, strategies for making change, and more.
- Telling Time DVD – Timothy Time,
The Clock that Rocks,and his comical friends, Digi and Kuku, teach kids how to tell time to the hour and minute using a traditional analog clock with hands. Students also learn about digital clocks, days of the week, months of the year, counting by fives, and more. Provides clear examples and plenty of practice applying the concepts.
About Rock ‘N’ Learn
Winner of over 150 awards, Rock ‘N Learn programs teach and entertain with music, humor and fun characters. Awards include Parents’ Choice, iParenting Media Award, Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Products, Learning Magazine’s Teachers’ Choice, and many more. Developed by a school psychologist and other educators, Rock ‘N Learn programs have helped millions of kids learn important skills for school success.