Every child should learn science – not only are science projects fun, they also offer numerous other benefits to children:
- Science involves a lot of communication with other people.
- Science develops patience and perseverance in kids.
- It can help kids form a healthy dose of scepticism.
- Science teaches kids about the world around them.
- Science can spark in kids’ minds that they, too, can help solve the world’s big problems.
Science careers are also on the increase so it is advantageous to nurture a healthy interest in science in our children…
…and what better way to build that interest with these fun science projects from Educents…
Back-to-School Science Projects
Check out these science experiments, science freebies, and science books that will make back-to-school fun for everyone.
Magic School Bus Polymer Group Pack
Seat belts everyone! Get ready to grow amazing polymers! Young Scientists grow super balls, snow, rainbow beads, crystal gels, and polymer flowers while learning about the importance and science of super-absorbent polymers. This kit provides enough materials for 30 students and is great for the classroom, after-school programs, science enrichment, boys and girls scouts, camps, and a Magic School Bus birthday Party!
FREE – Osmosis: The Colorful Celery Experiment
Are you teaching your students about osmosis? Perhaps it is a part of your science curriculum, or maybe you want to just do a little experimenting… The Colorful Celery Experiment is the perfect introduction to Osmosis. Your students will learn how water moves with this fun experiment.
Science Story eBooks – 50% OFF
Follow Merrin and Pearl to combine science with adventure in Brainiacs. Also learn about the nervous, digestive, immune, skeletal and circulatory system with a five part series from Human Body Detectives eBooks.
Magic School Bus Inspired Planet Study – 30% OFF
Plan games, worksheets, and coloring pages to expand your young astronomer’s understanding of space!
More Science Resources
Looking for more inspiration for science experiments? Check out these resources:
- The Young Scientists Club – Engage boys and girls around the world in an educational science adventure that lasts a lifetime.
- Science printables for older kids – Teach With Fergy offers printable task cards, complete science units, PowerPoint lessons, and more!