Math is one of those subjects that has often been viewed as something you were either good at or not. This terrible misconception has meant that many adults and children have given up on the subject without giving themselves a real chance to excel at it. A newer understanding of learning is revamping the way we look at Math. By providing the right support and resources, any child can learn to excel at Math.
Math Mammoth is a collection of digital lessons and worksheets focused on developing different math skills for children of all ages. You can find lessons that range from basic addition and subtraction to more advanced subjects like statistics and linear equations.
My kid finds the no-nonsense, straightforwardness of this book more to his liking.” – Tammy L. via Educents
One of the coolest and most innovate aspects of Math Mammoth are all the ways you can interact with it. Since it is a digital package, you can complete pages on a computer or print out and work with the sheets – but that’s not all. You can also use Math Mammoth on an iPad using annotation software. This is a great way to get your children learning on the go!
Three Ways to Interact:
- On the computer
- On a tablet
- Hands-on: choose the pages you print
You can purchase subjects individually, which are sometimes spread out over three lessons. For example, Early Geometry is great for grades 1-3, Geometry 1 is for grades 4-5, and Geometry 2 is for 6-7.
Two ways to save
If you are interested in a series of workbooks focusing on different subjects, Math Mammoth Blue is the way to go. Math Mammoth Blue features all the content you need for students grade 1-7 broken down into their own categories such as fractions, money and geometry. These are great for filling in areas on a case-by-case basis
If you want more of a complete curriculum, look no further than Math Mammoth Light Blue. This product is designed to teach over a year and features all of the content in Blue, plus cumulative reviews and tests. It also features a bonus Soft-Pak math software.
Easy access for all ages
No matter the age or skill level, any child will be able to get a great learning experience out of Math Mammoth. The comprehensive nature of the program, the simplicity of use and the way it delivers information make Math Mammoth the perfect companion piece for young learners. Check it out and you child’s troubles with math will be extinct before you know it!
More Awesome Deals from Educents:
- The Magic School Bus is now making international trips! Get science experiments delivered to your door for 12 months.
- Times Tales – learning your multiplication tables is tricky, but this awesome program makes it easy and fun.
- Tegu Blocks – creative fun for kids! Save up to 25%!
- This ultimate K-12 homeschool curriculum is “easy on the parent” – only $94!
- Human Body Detectives – Battle of the Bugs over 60% off! Learn all about the different systems of the body to solve a health mystery!
- Learn to code with Minecraft MOD 1 Design and get 40% off!
Recommended Math Apps:
- Mystery Math Museum
- DragonBox Series:
- Montessori MatheMAGICs
- Zorbit’s Math Adventure
- Free Online Math Resources
- Holiday Math Resources
- Oxford Owl – free reading and Math resource site
- Math Resource Books for Students
- Brilliant Minds Montessori Math Kit
- JUMP Math – Nurturing Mathematical Talent in Every Child
- Splash Math