G1 dropped a bombshell on me and told me he needed a Shakespeare costume in two days. He had a school play and his character was Shakespeare. Since I didn’t have much time to run around to get materials, I recycled some of our old costumes and came up with this:
Shakespeare Costume – Elizabethan Era
This is what you will need:
- Plain white button-down shirt.
- Black shorts.
- Long black socks from Will Treaty’s Ranger costume.
- Vest from Frodo’s costume.
- The cloak is also the same one from Frodo’s costume but with the hood tucked in.
- The hat (below) was borrowed from a friend. It’s one of those carnival hats with a few feathers stuck to the side of it.
You can see the entire costume put together below – G1 was supposed to tuck in the white shirt.
The look we were after was something like this:
Not too bad considering the minimal effort on my part. I thought so anyway.
- Frodo Baggins Costume
- Harry Potter Costume
- Will Treaty Ranger’s Apprentice Costume
- Scorpion Costume
- Lion Costume
- Seth Mask
- Luke Skywalker Costume
- Ninjago Costume