Doman’s early childhood development flashcard program focuses on four areas:
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Physical Excellence
The first three of these areas use flashcards primarily. The following links are to flashcards I have created and to other flashcard resources I have used. These resources can also be used for the Right Brain Education Speedplay program.
Figur8 Flash Cards:
- Reading – Reading flashcards I created on powerpoint
- Math – Math flashcards I created on powerpoint
- General Knowledge – Bits of Intelligence flashcards I created on powerpoint for Glenn Doman and Right Brain Education Speedplay programs.
- Little Reader – flashcard and reading program
- Little Math – Math flashcards
- Linking Memory Flashcards for Right Brain Education
- Little Reader Flashcards – these are flashcards I have created for Little Reader. They are free to download but require the Little Reader software to view.
Free Flash Cards Resources:
- BrillKids – Free Downloads
- Classical Mommy – Bits Collection
- Training for Babies – Free Flashcards
- Free Clipart for making flashcards