We have some books on the Berenstain Bears that I bought for Aristotle some time back as part of his character development lessons so I’ve always liked this series. Recently, there was a promo on an app for the Berenstain Bears Book Collection 1 so I got it for Hercules. He loved it so much I am contemplating getting the rest of the collection! His favourite story on it is “The Berenstain Bears Go on a Ghost Walk“.
Another favourite for both boys is “The Berenstain Bears Bed Time Battle” (perhaps because they recognise themselves in it!). Daddy, on the other hand, doesn’t like it at all. He reckons the book was clearly written by a Mum because it makes Daddies look silly…
Well, anything that encourages Hercules to pick up a book to read is always good. And who could protest The Berenstain Bears when many of their stories teach some great messages?
- The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share
- The Berenstain Bears Do Their Best
- The Berenstain Bears Play a Good Game
- The Berenstain Bears Hurry to Help
- The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Chores
- The Berenstain Bears Hug and Make Up
- The Berenstain Bears and the Bad Influence
- The Berenstain Bears and a Job Well Done
- The Berenstain Bears and the Gift of Courage
- The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule
Check out our recommendations for more Read Along Story Book Apps.
If you really like the Berenstain Bears, you may also like to visit the PBS Kids Berenstain Bears website with your kids.