These freebies from Educents are only available until the end of October 2015, so get ’em quick…
Valued at $59.99 – FREE for limited time only!
Get this awesome COMPLETE math curriculum FREE for a Whole Homeschool Year (Single Grade Level of Your Choice only)
- Curriculum eBook (PDF Lessons) – fun, engaging and easy to understand
- Unlimited Worksheets & Tests (online or print PDF)
- Step-by-Step Solution to each problem
- Automatic Grading & Tracking (online worksheets & tests)
- Students complete worksheets online or offline (print PDF)
- Use the worksheets & tests already generated for you or generate new ones from the “database” of questions
- Parent can generate and assign worksheets & tests (optional)
- Easy to read reports
- Plenty of practice to master math concepts
- Comprehensive curriculum contents build a strong foundation in Math!
- PDF Lessons – Fun, Colorful and Engaging lessons make it easy to teach/learn Math concepts.
- Worksheets and tests with automatic grading N tracking – Saves you valuable time (2 to 3 hours for each child).
- Easy to read reports – provide instant access to student progress (strengths and areas of concern).
- Use it as the main math curriculum or as a supplement to your current math curriculum – You don’t have to change your math curriculum.
- Plenty of practice to master math concepts – thousands of practice problems with step-by-step solution.
Get Ready for Christmas with These Holiday-Themed Freebies
Christmas Knock-Knock Jokes – Christmas laughs, anyone? Have fun with these timeless Christmas knock-knock jokes. This is a FREE product provided to you from Knowledge Box Central.
Christmas Tree Clipart – Receive five patterned Christmas Tree clipart in .png format. Use the clipart for your holiday party invitation, social media contests, or any holiday graphics you create!
Holiday Coloring Book – This coloring book is a hands-on way to get excited for all of our favorite winter things. The 20 pages include writing prompts and interesting facts about the winter holidays! Fun for parents too 🙂
Holiday Themed Morning Work – This morning work is great for 2nd grade to differentiate in 1st grade or 3rd grade. Each morning work page has a variety of math and literacy skills such as cause and effect, spelling, addition, word problems, subtraction, fact and opinion, synonyms and more! Also included are answer keys.
Christmas Coloring & Writing Prompts – Your kiddos will have some FUN coloring these five Christmas pictures, and practice their best handwriting to write about each picture!
Countdown to Christmas Break – These activities for Kindergarten to 1st graders includes color words, counting to 10, friendly letter writing, counting by 10s to 100, nouns and verbs, rhyming words, sentence scrambles, and more!
More Educents Freebies
Hero-Themed Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets – Have you met the Educents Heroes? Print these pages out and ask your child practice their alphabet with 53 pages of FREE handwriting alphabet worksheets featuring Super Doggie!! The Educents Heroes are prepared for this activity and have included both lowercase and uppercase letters.
Cancer Awareness Bookmarks – Grab these free printable Cancer Awareness Bookmarks for a loved one or buy one for yourself to show your support!
Four Types of Sentences Flipbook – This is a simple flip book for students to create. There is one page for each type of sentence. There is also a student practice page. The flip book comes in both color and black and white. Anchor charts for each type of sentence are included.
Sight Word Stack ‘Em Ups! – A fun activity that helps beginning readers practice sight words in a way that is motivating and engaging.
Solar System Notebooking – Geared towards 1st-3rd graders, they encourage researching and exploration while at the same time providing guided prompts to assist young learners in sorting through information.
More Deals from Educents
Who it’s for: Pre-K to 8th
Why it’s great: There is something magical about watching a child’s imagination unfold. The curiosity. The ingenuity. The creativity. Even more exciting is creating a product that unlocks a child’s mind. We exist to create experiences that captivate children in safe, natural and innovative ways.
More about Tegu Blocks – bringing back creative play.
Who it’s for: Pre-K to 8th
Why it’s great: “Big smiles and giggles were heard for over an hour. If you are looking for easy science fun, check out the Slimy Squishy Polymers. Christmas is right around the corner and FUN educational toys should always be on kids’ list.”
Who it’s for: Pre-K to 4th
Why it’s great: With preschoolers and kindergartners, you can use the pieces to teach the basic shapes. They can classify them by attaching all the triangles together, all the squares together, etc. Or they can classify by colors because they come in a beautiful array of colors!
The Human Body Detectives stories feature Merrin and Pearl, sisters who find they have the magical ability to enter different systems of the body to solve health mysteries. Through the girls’ action-packed adventures as Human Body Detectives, listeners learn how the various systems work and which foods best fuel each system. The accompanying workbook filled with games and puzzles reinforces what kids have learned from the audio cd and helps them further understand the importance of maintaining a healthy body. Includes: 23 pages of fun & educational activities, exciting audio CD story and 44 full color stickers.
Save on these terrific titles!
- Human Body Detectives: A Heart Pumping Adventure – Activity Workbook and Audio CD – 60% off!
- Human Body Detectives: Battle with the Bugs – Activity Workbook and Audio CD – 60% off!
- Human Body Detectives Elementary Super Bundle Curriculum – 83% off!