Self-control in a child is the best predictor for future success and one way to help children develop their self-control is to teach them a second language. Unfortunately, if you’re like me, you probably only have one language in your repertoire so teaching your child a second language is a challenge. This is an app that will help…
Although designed to be used in conjunction with Little PIM’s Language videos, you can still use the app even if you don’t have them.
What can you do with Little PIM App
- You can create profiles for each “little learner” to easily keep track of their language learning at their own unique pace.
- You can see what words they’re learning, view their progress by language, and also assess their progress by theme.
- Each word features an adorable hand-drawn flash card image, the English translation, the phonetic pronunciation, and audio of the word being read aloud by a native speaker, making it easy for parents to follow along.
- With Flash Card mode, you have the ability to quiz your child on the words they have learned, check off learned words to keep track of overall progress, and see how well your kids have absorbed different themes, words and phrases.
Little PIM is a comprehensive language program to help parents teach their child a foreign language even if they don’t know the language either. It is designed for children from birth to age 6.
Now Little PIM has an app for iPad and here are 5 reasons why you should download it…
- Benefits of learning a second language
- Bilingualism develops self-control
- Self-control predicts future success
- Why self-control is important