This series of lesson outlines are intended to supplement and build upon the knowledge from the TweedleWink Program. They may also be used as a homeschool curriculum.
Origami – the art of folding paper – is best often associated with Japanese culture. Aside from being a fun activity to engage in, it is also a great way to help children develop their fine motor skills. These are some super easy projects to star with from Origami Easy:
Easy Origami offers a collection of 32 simple projects with clearly illustrated and easy-to-follow instructions. Projects include: hat, cup, pinwheel, swan, lantern, cicada, pigeon, fox, rabbit, penguin, pelican, and piano.
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheese Quesadillas
Math Flashcards: 1 to 10
- Math Manipulatives
- Magnetic Numbers
- DIY: Montessori 100 Board
- Splash Math – Kindergarten
- Brilliant Minds – Montessori Math Kit
Flashcards and Games:
- Printables: Colours Flashcards
- Printables: Clothing Flashcards
- Printables: Parts of the Body Flashcards